Follow on Bloglovin

Σάββατο 17 Νοεμβρίου 2012

Story of my life.

It was all so easy with us from the beginning.
Love at first sight they say.
But then you choose the difficult way.
It could have been so simple but you didn t liked that.
You know I care,I know you do too.
Misunderstandings got in our way too many times.
Cause you choose not to say what you really feel.
You didnt want to see the truth and you misunderstood my words and ruined everything once again.
You wanna see me suffer but I cant do that anymore. 
You are acting like a child but I am an adult.
Hope you understand one day that what we have is rare.
once in a lifetime babe.
You can live your life as you want.
When you come back I ll explain it all to you.
 You know I mean everything I ever said.
My feelings havent change cause they re that strong.
There wasnt a day I didnt thought about you..
But maybe that s not enough for you.
I just dont know what else to do. 
Whatever I say you might take it wrong
Just remember our moments and how you truly feel.
I know it was real.
I cant hide behind words anymore.
That's just me.
Still in love with you .
Hope to see you in a month and be just like we were before.. 
  
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland