Follow on Bloglovin

Τετάρτη 12 Ιουνίου 2013

MAXI SKIRTS ✰how to wear it✰

 
Hello ! 
I m so sorry for not posting for so long, I was preoccupied with so many things..
I had a health issue & some hospital troubles , 
but now I m better than ever !
I do have to study a lot the next 2 weeks for my uni exams !
Anyway this post is all about MAXI SKIRTS!
I really love them..I got 3,
the 2 of them you have already seen them in some posts 
and I promise many new photos with them soon!
These photos below inspire me so much 
& I hope they ll inspire you to get some ideas
about how to wear your maxi skirt ;)
stay tuned for more
xoxo 
  
   
 
with a jean vest & all star shoes
 
with a leather jacket
with a bandeau swimsuit
with an open back top
stripes always look good

  
 
 
with a jean jacket


with sandals & a cropped back top
TO SEE MORE ♥: click here & here 

Follow us here!  ♡

1 σχόλιο:

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland