Follow on Bloglovin

Τρίτη 27 Αυγούστου 2013

Forever 21 ∞

   
HELLO!
I m back from my last vacation at Santorini island
and now I have to start studying for uni,
cause in 2 weeks the exams start!
I m sorry for not posting anything for so long,
but you can stay tuned by following me 
via Instagram or Facebook ;)
The tittle is inspired by the brand Forever21
&
the fact that 16days ago I turned 21yrs old❣
Well,in this post I combined a white cropped top
with a maxi skirt(which as you ve noticed I totally love).
I believe long skirts are the best for summer walks all day n night.
This year tees with numbers are in fashion,
so if you have one,put it on or just buy a new one !
Have a nice week!
xoxo

 
 
Top: forever21.com
Skirt: ZARA
Clutch: Louis Vuitton
Rings: H&M


Follow us here!  ♡

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland