Follow on Bloglovin

Τετάρτη 20 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Insta♡dream (@rallou12)

   
Hey there! 
This post is all about instagram!
I know I havent had an insta post since July,
so it was about time to remember all those summer
memories from 2013 & prepare for winter!
Most photos are from my vacations with friends
around greek islands like
 Paros,Antiparos,Amorgos,Santorini &more..
Many photos of the delicious sweets I couldnt resist..
As you ve noticed if you already follow me on instagram (@rallou12),
I am a food lover ^^
Well,there are also some pics from our blog photoshoots..
 Many more to come!
Enjoy:)
xx
Rallou
Like us on facebook
or follow us on instagram & bloglovin !
Thank you !


  



 
    
 

 
   
 

 
 
 
 


Follow us here!  ♡

2 σχόλια:

  1. You have such a nice blog! And these summer pictures are awesome <3 I miss summer already!
    Where are them taken? It looks beautiful there!

    And your body is just perfect by the way! :)

    Thanks for your lovely comment ♥ Maybe we can follow each other?
    Lovely greets from Joana

    TheBlondeLion

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I miss summer too ♡♡ They are taken in Greece !
      some in Athens & others at islands where I was on vacation :)
      Thank you so much for your sweet words ! ♥
      Definetely follow each other on Bloglovin & instagram!

      much love, Rallou x

      Διαγραφή

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland