Follow on Bloglovin

Παρασκευή 28 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Little Black Dress♥

 
 Goodmorning!
Friday is here & my day started perfectly
with a gift from Sante Shoes !
I really cant wait to wear them
& soon you ll see them on a new post!
Sorry for my absence but I ve been on a trip to London
with my best friend from school,
one of our friends who is studying there:)
Soon I ll make a post about this trip & the whole experience!
Well, these photos were taken 10days ago
 when the weather was sunny & hot..
Wearing a little black dress is always a safe choice ;)
Simple yet stylish! agree?
Have a nice weekend
xoxo
Rallou


Bag: Stradivarius
Heels: Nine West



Follow us here!  ♡

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland