Follow on Bloglovin

Δευτέρα 17 Μαρτίου 2014

Rock n Roll Queen♛

Happy Monday everyone!
Hope you had a great weekend,
but now again back to work/studying (for me)..
In this outfit post I wear my new favourite jean jacket
from forever21 , that I got from London!
This brand is totally my style &
you  can shop online safely ( I ve done it several times)..
The combination may remind you one of my previous post,
as I wear again knee high socks with biker boots & my skort..
But this time is a little more rock..
Burgundy lipstick is kind of the best for such outfits..
Hope you like the result!
see you soon
x
Stay tuned, 
Rallou

PS: tittle inspired by this song ( here )
 
 


 

Knee High Socks: H&M
Bag: Stradivarius
Jacket/Ring/Necklace: Forever21  
Biker boots: Tsakiris Mallas

Follow us here!  ♡


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland