Follow on Bloglovin

Σάββατο 19 Απριλίου 2014

Black Jumpsuit ♡

  
Happy Easter everyone!
New post is here,
wearing my favourite black jumpsuit 
combined with my nude heels & a new snake print shirt!
Well, the best about jumpsuits is that
they are comfy but yet classy & stylish!
The must-have heels this year ,are the nude ones..
You can wear them with almost everything 
& they will save you so many times for sure!
I hope you enjoy your spring break..
I m staying here in Athens these days,
but I should admit that I kinda like it..
Have a great weekend !
xx
Rallou


Bag: Chanel
Shoes: Sante Shoes (here)
Jumpsuit: Tally Weijl
Shirt/Necklace: H&M


Follow us here!  ♡

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland