Follow on Bloglovin

Κυριακή 13 Απριλίου 2014

Black & white mood☯

  
Happy Sunday everyone!
Today, all the shops are open ,
so you can either rest, go shopping or 
just for a walk & coffee with friends!
I m feeling really tired as I went for trekking yesterday,
with my friends from university..
It was a great experience & I m really glad I did it!
Well, in this post there are only 2 colours,
black & white..
Black is my favourite, but white is the one I choose in summer ..
What about stripes (top from ZARA) & my new h&m bag?
Do you like them?
I m waiting for your comments!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend ^^
xx
Rallou

 
 

Bag: H&M conscious (here)
Top: ZARA (here)
Necklace: Bershka (here)
Skirt: Stradivarius

Follow us here!  ♡

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland