Follow on Bloglovin

Πέμπτη 26 Ιουνίου 2014

Santorini photodiary (@rallou12)

S  A  N  T  O  R  I  N  I    island  
Hello!!
Finally I m back to the city..
I really didnt want to leave my favourite island,
but I had to get back for my uni exams..
I had an awesome week there,
with my friend Elli we had the time of our lives!
This island is really AMAZING &
you should all visit it at some point..
You will fall in love with the amazing view
& the romantic sunsets..
Here are some photos of my vacation..
Hope you like them!
Soon new outfit post on the blog =)
xx
Have fun
Rallou

You can see more via my instagram account @rallou12
 


 
 
 
 


 G R E E C E   I   YOU  !

Follow us on FACEBOOK .INSTAGRAM .TWITTER .BLOGLOVIN








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Add a comment♡:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOLLOW HERE!

Follow maryland